It’s been a long time since ZombiePinups.com did an online photo contest. Years, in fact. BUT! The stars have aligned just right, and it’s time once again for YOU to send us your best Zombie Pinups photos for the Zombie Valentine Photo Contest.
So here’s the deal: Send your best Zombie Pinups photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “BE MY ZOMBIE VALENTINE”; be sure to include the following information:
- The name of the model in the photo
- Your name, if you’re not the model (and if you’re not the model, please include your relationship to the model/photo(s))
- Photographer’s name, if not you
- Make up artist’s name, if not you
- Any other pertinent credits
As ever, we’re looking for that perfect mix of classic pinup style with gruesome zombie makeup. Splashing a little blood on your face and posing in lingerie won’t cut it (and god bless all of you who’ll do that anyway) – the photo that will win will (A) display a classic, Vargas-style pinup aesthetic and (B) top-notch zombie make up effects. Look through the galleries and pay particular attention to the original Zombie Pinups, and those who’ve won the contests we’ve had in the past.
So get to submittin’ – this contest runs from NOW through March 14th, 2012; the winner will be posted on March 19th. Naturally, photos submitted will potentially be posted in the galleries of ZombiePinups.com.
AND WHAT WILL THE WINNER WIN?
- $75-worth of products from http://www.HalloweenCostumes.com/‘s Zombie Collection – US RESIDENTS ONLY. If you’re not a US Resident, you’ll have to skip this prize.
- The brand new Zombie Pinups 2012 T-Shirt
- A bit of exclusive Zombie Pinups shwag
- A signed/numbered zombie art print from ZombiePinups.com owner Chad Savage
- Various and sundry bits of awesomeness from the Sinister Visions Prize Vault